AVAILABLE POSITIONS AT MIDLAND TRACTORS
Looking to work with us? Take a look at the current available positions.
PARTS INTERPRETER / STORE MANAGER – LATROBE
Midland Tractors is the Tasmanian Dealer for John Deere Agricultural Products.
We have an opportunity for a self-motivated and experienced full-time Parts Interpreter / Store Manager to join us at our Latrobe branch. Responsibilities would include parts interpreting, showroom sales including mower sales and general supervision of the day to day running of the store.
To be successful in this position, candidates are required to detail their experience by addressing the following selection criteria with their application;
- Previous parts interpreter experience, or similar
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proficient computer skills
To obtain a position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are to be received by close of business, Friday 4th of August, 2017 via email to email@example.com
Position: Service Technician
Location: Longford, Latrobe
We are always looking for motivated and driven individuals who are seeking a long term, fulltime position as Service Technician.
Reporting to the Service Co-ordinator, this position’s main job duties include the performance of basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment.
- Qualifications in Large Ag, Diesel or Heavy Machinery
- Proven experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following technical manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Current drivers licence
- Forklift Licence (HRL – LF)
If you have the expertise and experience and would like to join the team, please submit your interest to the Systems & Resources Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org