Position: Service Technician
Location: Longford, Latrobe
We are always looking for motivated and driven individuals who are seeking a long term, fulltime position as Service Technician.
Reporting to the Service Co-ordinator, this position’s main job duties include the performance of basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment.
- Qualifications in Large Ag, Diesel or Heavy Machinery
- Proven experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following technical manual procedures
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Current drivers licence
- Forklift Licence (HRL – LF)
If you have the expertise and experience and would like to join the team, please submit your interest to the Systems & Resources Manager via email to firstname.lastname@example.org